See Why We’re the Premier Distributor of Gourmet Sauces Made in the Caribbean
Anjo’s Imports has been importing gourmet sauces from the Caribbean since 1984. We import only the best jerk sauce, jerk seasoning, jerk marinade, and other native products made in Jamaica, Barbados, Belize, and Trinidad.
Our goal is to distribute premium, exotic, uniquely flavored gourmet sauces, seasonings, and marinades to fine restaurants and wholesalers. We specialize in a wide variety of Jamaican imports, including Jamaican jerk sauce, Jamaican jerk seasoning, Jamaican jerk marinade, and Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee.
The Anjo's Imports Difference
- Ingredients: We only import products made with the finest ingredients. Many of our gourmet sauces and Caribbean spices are made from Scotch Bonnet peppers. Scotch Bonnet peppers only grow in Jamaica and have a flavor that must be experienced by anyone who is truly passionate about Jamaican jerk sauce, Jamaican jerk marinade, and Jamaican jerk seasoning.
- Healthy Products: Our Island Treasure brand contains no salt and no sugar, so you can enjoy the flavor of the islands while eating healthily.
- Customer Service: We are dedicated to providing unparalleled customer service. We want to be your distributor of choice for jerk marinade, jerk seasoning, jerk sauce, and other savory products for years to come. Anjo’s Imports’ exclusive Customer Satisfaction Guarantee provides you with the peace of mind of knowing that we put customer satisfaction first.
- Pricing: Our products are consistently more affordable than our competitors.
- Flavor: It speaks for itself. Our loyal restaurant and wholesale customers tell us they wouldn’t dream of offering their customers any other Jamaican jerk sauce, jerk marinade, or jerk seasoning.
- Selection: We have a large, eclectic collection of Caribbean spices and gourmet sauces from Jamaica, Belize, Barbados, and Trinidad.
Award-Winning Gourmet Sauces
Anjo’s Imports’ Island Treasure brand of Jamaican jerk marinade has won several awards, including:
- First place for Best Hot Sauce at the Caribbean Gourmet Magazine’s 5th Annual National Fiery Foods Challenge
- First place for Best Hot Exotic/Specialty Papaya Pepper at the Food Distribution Magazine’s 1st Annual Salsa Shoot-Out
- First place for Best Hot Exotic/Specialty Jamaica Wild Fire in the 1st Annual Salsa Shoot-Out sponsored by Food Distribution Magazine
- Hal Klein, Owner, Gourmet Faire, Hollywood, California
- Don Coley, Owner, Coley's Place, Fox Hills, California
- Paula and Kim Gardner, Owners, Cat n' Fiddle Pub, Hollywood, California
- Sonny Chung, Owner, People Tree, Hollywood, California
- Tim, Owner, Tios, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Gourmet Finds
- Jenny, Owner, Lazy Lizzard, Miami Beach, Florida
See why our customers keep coming back for more. Browse our superior selection of Jamaican jerk sauce, jerk seasoning, jerk marinade, Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, and other fine products from the Caribbean region.